- If it’s your first sauna experience, try to arrive 5-10 mins early so we have the opportunity to welcome you and talk you through your first session.
- It’s important to make sure you are well hydrated before and after any sauna session for maximum benefit and detoxification. An hour before your sauna try to drink at least 500mls of good quality filtered water.
- If you can, limit the amount of personal care products you put on before a session. Clean skin will make it easier for your body to cleanse and clear out all the toxins and impurities.
- Feel free to bring some reading material or music to enjoy during your session. The sauna is also preloaded with relaxation music, guided meditations and podcasts for your convenience.
- Be prepared to get hot, sweaty and enjoy some deep cleansing relaxation.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM INFRARED SAUNA THERAPY
The sauna is located within its own private therapy room which will be stocked with a robe, towel and water for your personal use.
Prior to your arrival the sauna will be preheated to 65 degrees celsius for a session duration of 45 minutes.
We recommend you enter the sauna undressed or with minimal garments (ie. swimwear or cotton underwear). For hygiene purposes, we ask that you sit on a towel for the duration of your session.
During your session you have the option to listen to relaxation music, guided meditations and podcasts which can be played through the internal speakers. The sauna has also been fitted with light therapy and we encourage you to experiment with the different colours during your session.
For maximum benefit we recommend a sauna session of 65 degrees celsius for 45 mins, however if you need to take a break you are able to enter and exit the sauna as many times as you like during the session.
Shower, toilet and change room facilities are available to freshen up after your session.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE
Individuals who are taking “Warfarin” or other blood thinning drugs, Young children, Elderly persons with circulatory conditions, Cardiovascular conditions, intoxication or alcohol abuse, Chronic conditions/diseases associated with reduced ability to sweat or perspire, Fever, Pregnant.
READY TO BOOK A
FAR INFRARED SAUNA SESSION?
For the ultimate health experience book in for a session combining all three of our effective and powerful therapies. By combining the Hot (sauna), Cold (cryotherapy), and Oxygen (hyperbaric oxygen therapy) you will get a total health reboot for both the body and the mind. You can expect to leave this 1 hour session, feeling refreshed, energised and brand new.